Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
This three-day course designed to give participants a basic understanding of the Lean Six Sigma tools and linkage to the benefits that can be gained by their use. Certification can be achieved by completing an online exam externally after completion of the course.
Prerequisites: Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
More specifically participants will receive training in:
- Teamwork and the Skills of Collaboration.
- Key Performance Indicators.
- Basics of Project Management.
- Stakeholder Analysis.
- Descriptive Statistics.
- Graphical Tools (Run Chart, Histogram, Box Plot, Pareto Chart).
- Introduction to Lean Principles.
- 5S and Visual Controls.
Participants will require SPC XL software that is used as part of this program. The price of this software has been included in the course price, please advise if preloading of software is required so this software can be sent to you in advance of the course.