Black Belt Training
- Designed to give participants a thorough understanding of the relationships between key input factors and the response of a process resulting in improved optimisation and control.
- Through the use of interactive exercises and DOE software this training includes modules such as: Multiple Variable Analysis; Screening Designs; Modelling Designs and Robust Designs
- Participants of this training program are eligible for certification as Black Belts upon completion of the course. An examination and the submission of a formally documented project portfolio, which identifies savings made through the use of the tools and learning’s are a necessary requirement for final certification.
Who should attend?
- Departmental Managers, Training Managers, Middle Managers, Quality Managers, Project Managers, Line Supervisors, Process Improvement Engineers, Engineers, IT Managers and Continuous Improvement Managers.
- Staff level personnel who are tasked with contributing with change programs aimed at delivering improved yield, quality, service delivery and costs.
- Completion of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course is a necessary pre-prequisite for this course.
- Onsite courses can be customised to incorporate multiple courses, creating a course with no pre-requisites.
||4 Days [8.30am – 5.00pm]
||4-20 Days [9.00am – 5.00pm]
Black Belt brochure
Request more information now