- A three-day workshop designed to give participants an understanding of the Lean Six Sigma methodologies and how they are applied within a project.
- The course demonstrates the benefits that can be gained by the organisation through the application of various interactive exercises.
- This workshop outlines various approaches to deployment which can be undertaken and particularly focuses upon the linkage of project selection to the improvement of your organisations business outcomes.
- Through the use of interactive exercises and SPC software this training includes an overview of modules such as; Process Mapping, Basic Statistics and Graphing (i.e. types of distributions and descriptive statistical tools), Measurement Systems Analysis, 5S and Visual Controls, Just-In-Time, Hypothesis Testing, Design of Experiments (DOE) and Total Productive Maintenance.
- This training uses the DMAIC framework to integrate the tools into a logical format and give participants a structured approach to project work.
- This workshop also includes sections of change management, project selection, project management and benefits capture.
Who should attend?
- Continuous Improvement Managers and those who are tasked with overseeing change programs aimed at delivering improved yield, quality, service delivery and costs.
||3 Days [8.30am – 5.00pm]
||3 Days [9.00am – 5.00pm]
Request more information now | Download brochure