Design For Six Sigma (DFSS) Training
- A one-week course designed to give participants a comprehensive understanding of the DFSS Methodology and the benefits that can be gained from its use.
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) is a business process focused upon improving product profitability. Through the application of DFSS and other key Six Sigma tools performance can be built into new products and processes or reengineered processes so that they become more cost efficient while meeting the needs of the customer.
- Meant as an enhancement and not a replacement for your current development process, this blended course provides the framework, tools and processes that deliver a proven, superior approach to developing a new product or service from inception through to production sign off.
- Learners will gain skills and knowledge necessary to process the Voice of the Customer (VOC) into any new product or process design/redesign, using statistics and modelling of new designs and services with DFSS tools and training.
- Skilled with the ability to make decisions to move design projects forward or stop them through clear statistical evidence and proven techniques and methods and with greater accuracy means greater overall success in the deployment of these products and processes
- This training uses the Define, Measure, Analyze, Design and Verify (DMADV) framework to integrate the tools into a logical format and give participants a structured approach to new product development, product redesign and implementation.
Who should attend?
- Marketing Specialists, Departmental Managers, Quality Managers, Project Managers, Process Design Engineers, Improvement Engineers, and Production Engineers.
- Any staff tasked with contributing to new product development or product redesign projects and implementation programs
||5 Days [8.30am – 5.00pm]
||5 Days [9.00am – 5.00pm]
Request more information now | Download brochure