Green Belt Training
- Designed to give participants a thorough understanding of the Lean Six Sigma tools and linkage to the benefits that can be gained by their use.
- Through the use of interactive exercises this training uses the DMAIC framework to integrate the tools into a logical format and give participants a structured approach to project work. It is a requirement of this training that each participant have a project where they can apply their learning’s and deliver timely benefits back to the business.
- The Lean component of this training includes modules such as: Value Stream Mapping; Layout Redesign; Kanbans; Total Productive Maintenance; Change-over Reduction; Just-In-Time; and Poka-Yoke.
- The Six Sigma component of this training includes modules such as: Measurement Systems Analysis; Process Capability; Hypothesis Testing and Control Charting.
- Participants of this training program are eligible for certification as Green Belts upon completion of the course. An examination and the submission of a formally documented project portfolio, which identifies savings made through the use of the tools and learning’s are a necessary requirement for final certification.
- For participants with a Lean Manufacturing background, this course can be reduced after successful demonstration of knowledge via an exam.
Who should attend?
- Departmental Managers, Training Managers, Middle Managers, Quality Managers, Project Managers, Line Supervisors, Process Improvement Engineers, Engineers, IT Managers and Continuous Improvement Managers.
- Staff level personnel who are tasked with contributing with change programs aimed at delivering improved yield, quality, service delivery and costs.
- Completion of the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is a necessary pre-requisite for this course.
- Onsite courses can be customised to incorporate multiple courses, creating a course with no pre-requisites.
||self paced [Book Now]
|Public course or Onsite
||5 Days [9.00am – 5.00pm]
Green Belt brochure
Request more information now