Kaizen Blitz & 5S Training
- This three to five-day workshop, (timeframe depends upon the size of the project) gives participants the knowledge on how this teams focused approach gets fast measurable results, decreases resistance to change, and takes advantage of the employee knowledge already in the organisation.
- This training is focused upon the learner becoming confident is the use of the tools necessary to be able to effectively conduct a Kaizen Blitz and 5S Project.
- During this training module, learners will be guided through an intensive Kaizen & 5S Project.^ If training is conducted in the learners workplace then a project will be selected based upon business needs. If the training is off-site then a simulated exercise will be undertaken. In both situations the projects will be conducted under the guidance of our experienced instructors.
- This course is a powerful way to introduce Lean Six Sigma into an organisation using an approach whereby continuous improvements within the workplace become the language of the business, “The way we work”.
Who should attend?
- Project Managers, Department Managers, Line Supervisors, Process Improvement Engineers, Continuous Improvement Managers and key Production Team Leaders.
- Staff level personnel who are tasked with contributing with change programs aimed at delivering improved yield, quality, service delivery and costs.
||3-5 Days [8.30am – 5.00pm]
||3-5 Days [9.00am – 5.00pm]
^ As this training is focused upon Job-based Learning concepts any potential project needs to be identified by management prior to training commencing. Our instructor will discuss the details in more detail prior to commencement of training so as to ensure that synergy between training and operational needs is understood and maintained for the duration of the project.
Request more information now | Download brochure