- A one-day workshop designed to give the leadership team an overview of the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- The course demonstrates the benefits that can be gained by the organisation through the application of various interactive exercises.
- This workshop outlines various approaches to deployment which can be undertaken and particularly focuses upon the linkage of project selection to the improvement of your organisations business outcomes.
- Deployment Planning & Project Selection
- Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma
- DMAIC modelling
- Strategic benefits
Who should attend?
- Senior Managers of an organisation wishing to roll out a continuous improvement program.
||1 Day [8.30am – 5.00pm]
||1 Day [9.00am – 5.00pm]
Request more information now | Download brochure