Lean Principles Training
- A one-week course designed to give participants a thorough understanding of the Lean tools available and linkage to the benefits that can be gained by their use.
- Lean is a powerful continuous improvement methodology which focuses the learner on gaining the skills necessary to identify and reduce non-value added steps within a process, whether they be manufacturing or transactional in nature.
- Through the use of interactive exercises this training is focused upon the learner gaining the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively use tools such as; Value Stream Mapping, 5S and Visual Control, Total productive Maintenance, Change-over Reduction, Just-In-Time, Poka-Yoke, and Kaizen Blitz.
- Upon successful completion our instructors will guide the learners through a Lean Project^ at no extra cost to ensure that learners are able to convert their learned skills into real outcomes and benefits for the organisation for which they work.
Who should attend?
- Departmental Managers, Training Managers, Middle Managers, Quality Managers, Project Managers, Line Supervisors, Process Improvement Engineers, Engineers, IT Managers and Continuous Improvement Managers.
- Staff level personnel who are tasked with contributing with change programs aimed at delivering improved yield, quality, service delivery and costs.
||5 Days [8.30am – 5.00pm]
||5 Days [9.00am – 5.00pm]
^ Project requires sign-off from learner’s employer and is limited to one week of free Black Knight Mentoring™. Further project management support and learner mentoring programs are available upon request and we are happy to discuss your specific needs.
Request more information now | Download brochure