Value Stream Mapping
- A two-day workshop designed to give participants the skills and knowledge to map out value streams and then to use these skills to develop current and future maps of their own processes.
- Based upon Lean principles, Value Stream Mapping is a powerful tool to identify opportunities for process improvements within an organisation
- It allows an organisation to identify those constraints preventing processes from flowing at their most optimum.
- Mapping the Value Stream
- Understanding Product Groups and types of Information Flow
- Assessing the Value Added at each step of the process
- Identifying and reducing waste
Who should attend?
- Project Managers, Department Managers, Line Supervisors, Process Improvement Engineers, Continuous Improvement Managers
- Staff level personnel who are tasked with contributing with change programs aimed at delivering improved yield, quality, service delivery and costs.
||self paced [Book Now]
||2 Days [9.00am – 5.00pm]
Request more information now | Download brochure