Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- A one-day workshop designed to give a project team an overview of the Lean Six Sigma methodologies and how they are applied within a project.
- The course demonstrates the benefits that can be gained by the organisation through the application of various interactive exercises.
- Customer Focus
- Value Adding verses Non Value Adding
- Basic Process Mapping
- Root cause identification using Cause & Effect Diagrams
- Reduction of Variation through the implementation of SOP’s
Who should attend?
- Members of a Project Team and any personnel who are tasked with contributing with change programs aimed at delivering improved yield, quality, service delivery and costs.
||self paced [Book Now]
||1 Day [9.00am – 5.00pm]
Request more information now | Download brochure