Yellow Belt Training
- A three day course designed to give participants an understanding of the basic Lean Six Sigma tools and the benefits that can be gained by their use.
- Through the use of interactive exercises and SPC software this training uses the DMAIC framework to integrate the tools into a logical format and give participants a structured approach to projects.
- This course incorporates modules such as:teamwork and the skills of collaboration; basics of project management; stakeholder analysis; and Key Performance Indicators.
- The Lean component of this training includes modules such as: 5S and Visual Controls; Kaizen Blitz; and Standard Work.
- The Six Sigma component of this training includes modules such as; Basic Statistics and Graphical Tools (Run Chart, Histogram, Box Plot, Pareto Chart).
- Participants are eligible for certification as Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belts upon completion of the course.
- Compeltion of an online end of course examination with a mark of at least 50% is necessary for final certification.
Who should attend?
- Middle Managers, Quality Managers, Project Managers, Line Supervisors, Process Improvement Engineers, Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts.
- Staff level personnel who are tasked with contributing with change programs aimed at delivering improved yield, quality, service delivery and costs.
- Completion of the one-day Introduction to Lean Six Sigma (White Belt) is a necessary pre-prequisite for this course.
- Onsite courses can be customised to incorporate the White Belt training, creating a course with no pre-requisites.
||self paced [Book Now]
|Public course or Onsite
||3 Days [9.00am – 5.00pm]
Yellow Belt brochure
Request more information now